We know that privacy is important to you. We never sell or rent your personal information.
• We keep statistics about all visits to this website to find problems, estimate the number of visitors, count referrals, and track total page views. This information is not used to personally identify any individual, it is used only in totals and averages.
• When you order, we require your name, address, phone number, e-mail, and billing information to process your order, send confirmations, and contact you if we have any questions about your order. We may ask for additional information such as organization size and where you heard about us for statistical purposes. This information is kept for our internal records only. We will never sell or rent any personally identifiable information to other companies or third parties.
• If you use a password at checkout, your address will be saved and entered for you in future checkouts to save you time. The privacy of this information depends on you choosing a good password, and keeping it safe. We will never ask for your password in an e-mail message. We are not responsible for any privacy breaches that result from shared, stolen, or intercepted passwords.
• After you have purchased from us, we may send you occasional notices of other products we think you will like. This includes customer polls, discounts, free samples, etc. Any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, simply contact us and request that your address be removed.
• We never store your credit card information. Your purchase is processed immediately, no part of your credit card number is ever saved in our system.
• Our checkout is secured, and everything entered there is encrypted (scrambled) before it is sent.
• Any e-mail, letter, or other correspondence sent to us becomes the property of our company. If we publish your comments on our websites or in promotional materials, we will protect your privacy by using no more than your first name and state.
• We do not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from minors. Anyone under the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian place an order for them.
• We are not responsible for any privacy breaches that result from shared, stolen, or intercepted passwords.
• This website may contain links to other outside websites. We are not responsible for the content of those links.
• If you have questions or concerns about your privacy or the information we have stored about you, contact our Customer Service department.